Here's some of my favorite oddities in Music, Literature, Movies and more for your perusal and edification. Hope you enjoy them! I do.



Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hall Of Douchebags


As a musician myself, I've had to endure many photoshoots for promo pictures. Some were better than others...and so many were sad little projects that went like this: "Let's just go out in the alley during the break and Andy's girlfriend can shoot a shot against the brick wall! It'll look great". Well, it didn't! But some looked pretty funny. Now there's a great website where a huge number of really unfortunate band pics are grouped together, with hilarious and appropriate commentary, at The Hall Of Douchebags. Just go to http://www.rockandrollconfidential.com/hall/
for hours of fun at the expense of all us hapless musicians! I'll have to dig out some of my old shots and donate them...there's some doozys. I should mention that the photo above is NOT my band!

No comments:

Post a Comment